[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Updates, action items following 1 August PP IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Aug 7 19:59:33 UTC 2017

Hi Eric (and all),

Thanks for this! Does anyone else have comments on these points? I’m adding these to the tracker and will distribute the updated file after our call tomorrow.

With respect to your second point on 5.7.1, the goal of this provision (regarding provider suspension) would be to suspend the provider’s authorization to offer new PP services, specifically, during the suspension period (as a step short of termination, if the Provider is working with ICANN compliance to resolve a Compliance issue). This suspension would include a prohibition on providing PP services for new domain name registrations (the provider could continue providing services for existing names for existing customers) or adding a new PP service to an existing registration that didn’t previous have the PP service. Is that what you were asking—if I misunderstood your question could you please expand on it?

Thanks!
Amy