[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Action items from today's PP IRT call

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 22 20:31:11 UTC 2017

Steve,

Your comments are never too late in my opinion, and that goes for
everyone on this IRT.

We are the IRT, and we have to deal with the reality that we are dealing
with moving targets.

It is what is, and in my opinion, if you have comments that are valuable
to our work, just add them. We all are all trying to achieve the best of
best here right? So no problem.

Thanks,

Theo Geurts