[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda and discussion question for 28 February Privacy/Proxy IRT meeting

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri Feb 24 17:58:42 UTC 2017

Hi Chris, Theo and All,

This conflict is unfortunate, but I don’t think we can avoid it. I double-checked with Mary and there are multiple reasons why the WG meetings on Saturday are scheduled in this order, and they can’t be moved.

I’ll post an agenda (with approximate times noted) for you ahead of time. And, in addition to posting all of the materials and the recordings, I’ll send around notes of key action items/points raised to ensure that anyone not in attendance can easily note significant developments. I hope this helps!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Amy