[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Response Requested by 6 January] Draft Section I PP Policy, Illustrative 12-month timeline

Nick Shorey nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Fri Jan 6 15:54:51 UTC 2017

Hi Amy,

Thanks for sharing. You've already tagged it in the draft document, but I'd
also like to further explore the text in 1.B.vi on the definition of law
enforcement agency - maybe in the LEA subgroup as suggested.

In terms of timelines - I'm keen to explore all options, including an
intermediary one.

Kind regards,

Nick

*Nick Shorey BA(Hons) MSc.*
Senior Policy Advisor | Global Internet Governance
Department for Culture, Media & Sport
HM Government | United Kingdom

Email: nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7710 025 626