[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Updated PP Policy Section 1, update from 1/10 IRT call

Tom Kinstler tom at lexsynergy.com
Thu Jan 12 07:12:37 UTC 2017

Good day all,

I agree with Roger's ideas. Greg is also correct that registrars should
treat it as inaccurate whois, the registrar should notify the registrant
and give a predetermined time limit to correct the issue. If not
corrected the domain name should be suspended, exactly the way it's done
with inaccurate whois.

Regards

Tom Kinstler
*Lexsynergy Limited*
Tel (ZA): +27 (0)10 500 3913
Tel (UK): +44 (0)20 313 70459
Tel (US): +1 858 225 1318
Fax: +27 (0)86 531 6167
Web: lexsynergy.com <http://www.lexsynergy.com>
Contact Info: lexsynergy.tel <http://www.lexsynergy.tel>

Domain Management II Global Registrations ll Escrow ll Domain Recovery
ll Domain Audits ll Watch Services
Follow us: Twitter <http://twitter.com/lexsynergyltd> ll Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lexsynergy-Limited/212428023555> ll
Linkedin