[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Jan. 24 PPSAI IRT call? WAS RE: Cancelation of 17 January IRT meeting; Please complete IRT poll re: schedule

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Sat Jan 21 18:41:25 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

Yes, the meeting is still on at the regular time. A reminder will go out on Monday along with the materials to be discussed on the call.

Best,
Amy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2017, at 8:21 PM, Metalitz, Steven <met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>> wrote:

Amy,

I have seen no notice for the Jan. 24 call, nor any materials for review prior to the call. Is the meeting still on, does it start at 1500 UTC, and when will drafts for review be distributed?  Thanks.

Steve Metalitz

<image001.gif>
Steven J. Metalitz | Partner, through his professional corporation
T: 202.355.7902 | met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP | www.msk.com<http://www.msk.com/>
1818 N Street NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS. THIS MESSAGE MAY BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION, AND AS SUCH IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, FORWARDING OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE AND ALL ATTACHMENTS FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.