[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Updated draft PP Policy Section 2, updates from today's Privacy/Proxy IRT call

Nick Shorey nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Wed Jan 25 12:45:35 UTC 2017

Apologies everyone for missing yesterday's call - it clashed with another
meeting I was in.

Thanks Amy for sharing an update on the discussion.

Kind regards,

Nick

*Nick Shorey BA(Hons) MSc.*
Senior Policy Advisor | Global Internet Governance
Department for Culture, Media & Sport
HM Government | United Kingdom

Email: nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7710 025 626