[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Updated PP Policy Section 1

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Jan 30 14:10:01 UTC 2017

Hi Theo,

Thank you for flagging this. I mentioned on the call on Tuesday that this
hasn't been forgotten (for those who do not have the document in front of
you, this is the section related to what should occur when a registrar
becomes aware of registrations from an unaccredited provider). I should have
an updated draft of this section reviewed internally and ready to share with
the group next week.

Best,
Amy