[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Updated PP Policy Section 1

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 30 16:43:47 UTC 2017

Hi Amy,

We do what we always do, follow the money and take it from there.
Someone is always paying for the domain name, so as a Registrar you can
always contact someone to set things in motion.

Let me know if there are additional questions. I do realize the above
sounds rather simple, but sometimes, things can be very simple.

Best,

Theo