[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Slides/Questions for tomorrow's IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Tue Jan 31 17:07:29 UTC 2017

Hi Steve (and all who spoke about processes on the call),

Thanks so much for this suggestion, and I am glad to follow this process.

I'll caution that there could be a delay in preparing the first iteration of
this document for next week as I am not the only person who will be working
on this document (and while we have identified questions, we have not yet
identified proposed solutions in all cases where there are questions about
the WG's intent). However, I'll do everything I can to get this to the IRT
well ahead of our meeting next week.

Best,

Amy