[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Slides/Questions for tomorrow's IRT call

Chris Pelling chris at netearth.net
Tue Jan 31 17:44:49 UTC 2017

Good thinking there Steve

Kind regards,

Chris

From: "Steven Metalitz" <met at msk.com>
To: gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org
Sent: Tuesday, 31 January, 2017 16:53:34
Subject: Re: [Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Slides/Questions for tomorrow's IRT call

Hi Amy and colleagues,

Thanks for soliciting process and presentation suggestions to try to minimize the confusion expressed by several of us on today’s call.

One problem is that the questions are coming to the IRT through multiple channels – the “comment bubbles” on the word doc, via free-standing e-mail from staff, in the slides, and then formulated orally by staff on the call. These questions are not always the same.

Could staff prepare a unified chart that, for each issue, contains (1) the relevant PDP report text; (2) the specific issue identified as a concern for implementation; (3) the specific question you would like IRT feedback on (in most cases, this could be in yes-or-no format, though in some cases additional options might be needed); and (4) (where feasible) a recommendation from the staff on how to handle?

If that could be distributed well in advance of the weekly call, we might be able to dispose of some questions on the list, and in any case this might facilitate the discussion and ultimate recommendation on the call.

Steve Metalitz

Steven J. Metalitz | Partner, through his professional corporation

T: 202.355.7902 | met at msk.com

Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP | www.msk.com

1818 N Street NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS. THIS MESSAGE MAY BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION, AND AS SUCH IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, FORWARDING OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE AND ALL ATTACHMENTS FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.