[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda, materials for 11 July PP IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Wed Jul 5 14:50:25 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the Privacy/Proxy Service Provider Accreditation Program IRT's next meeting is scheduled for 11 July, at 1400 UTC. Login details were distributed separately with the calendar invitation.

Next week, we will continue the discussion with Nick Shorey and any other PSWG members who are in attendance regarding the draft LEA disclosure framework. A draft redline is attached-this document has been updated to reflect the group's discussions at ICANN59.

We are hoping to, at a minimum, continue discussing Section 3.1 (the designated LEA contact, and options for how a provider could share that contact with the relevant authorities without publishing it on the provider's website) and Section 3.2.1, regarding the IRT's proposal to extend the time for a Provider to review each law enforcement request from 24 hours (proposed by the PSWG) to 2 business days in the Provider's jurisdiction.

To the extent there is remaining time, we can also discuss any other topics you would like to raise with the PSWG regarding this proposal. I hope you all can make it! If you have comments, please don't hesitate to bring them up on the list before the call.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>