[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Data escrow question WAS RE: Action Items From Today's PP IRT Call

Chris Pelling chris at netearth.net
Sat Jul 22 12:16:37 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

I remember the F2F in Dublin - it was agreed that any third party provider would have to do the same as a registrar. Theo has highlighted those parts, but, ultimately we have to have the same standards for the escrow service to accept the data, whether that be for the registrar or third party provider. I'll also mention that I am sure the current escrow services will not change the way they currently accept data, nor process it for ICANN compliance.

Kind regards,

Chris