[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agreement comments

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 22 12:23:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Attached my comments on the agreement.

Overall the agreement is in pretty good shape.
A few sections are somewhat problematic.

Section 2.3  Domain Name Resolves to Website Where Trademark Is
Allegedly Infringed coupled with Section 3. Provider Action on Request.
Perhaps it is me, but I have this fear that these two sections will
create a lot of manual labor on the Registrar/provider side? Or has the
potential to create a ton of work.
Again maybe it is me, some input from Registrars or WG members is very
welcome. Perhaps this was the intention of the WG; I am not sure.

SPECIFICATION 6: DATA RETENTION SPECIFICATION
Maybe I just have grown a healthy distaste when it comes to waiver
processes, but do we require a data retention spec for a privacy service?

Thanks,

Theo

Ps, that agreement is a very long read......