[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials, IRT Action Items from 30 May PP Call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Thu Jun 1 13:32:24 UTC 2017

Thanks so much, Steve!

What do others on the IRT think about making portions of successful applications for accreditation public? I'll note that while portions of new gTLD applications were published, no portion of registrar applications for accreditation are published.

On the third point, regarding unaffiliated providers-good idea re: possibly working through some of these issues in a smaller group. I'd encourage everyone on the list to please share any potential issues (and potential solutions!) that you can see on the horizon for these types of providers, and we can discuss next steps on Tuesday's call (along with the PSWG's proposal, which I understand should be ready for distribution before the call).

Best,
Amy