[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Fwd: PSWG proposal

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Tue Jun 6 15:59:46 UTC 2017

I want to concur with Michele’s comments below and similar comments he and others made during today’s meeting.  In addition:

¶4.3.1 - I’m not certain that the Requestor (LEA) always has authority to set this timeframe.

¶6.1 – this language is simply not necessary. What a provider may or may not do goes far beyond the single consideration of “where such action does not conflict with national or international law(s).”  It may be based on legal advice from the Provider’s counsel relating to a variety of issues.

Thanks,

Darcy