[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Notes, action items from today's PP IRT call

Roger D Carney rcarney at godaddy.com
Tue Jun 6 16:32:01 UTC 2017

Hi Amy,

Please add me to the TPP issues sub-team.

Here are some notes on PSWG framework draft. I know a few of these have been mentioned by others (maybe more than once):

2.1.4 Priority Level - 4.1.2 mentions providing justification of priority, should that be a requirement here?
2.1.4 Deadline - probably should be "requested" deadline

4.1.2 How is "actioned" defined

4.2.2.3 How is safety defined?

Thanks
Roger