[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Notes, action items from today's PP IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Wed Jun 7 19:04:20 UTC 2017

Thanks to all who have signed up for this subteam—so far we have Roger Carney, Chris Pelling, Eric Rokobauer, Sara Bockey, Theo Geurts, and Steve Metalitz. If anyone else would like to join, please let me know today.

I’ll send out a Doodle poll in the morning to schedule a subteam meeting (the poll will over multiple time slots on Weds, Thurs, and Fri of next week and Monday of the following week).

Best,
Amy