[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials and agenda for 13 June PP IRT meeting

Deacon, Alex Alex_Deacon at mpaa.org
Tue Jun 13 00:34:07 UTC 2017

Hi Amy.  It looks like I would be able to attend a meeting at that time.

Alex

From: <gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Amy Bivins <amy.bivins at icann.org>
Date: Friday, June 9, 2017 at 6:09 AM
To: "gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org" <gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org>
Subject: [Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials and agenda for 13 June PP IRT meeting

Dear Colleagues,

On our next PP IRT call, scheduled for 13 June, 1400 UTC, we will continue discussing your feedback on the PSWG proposal.

To aid this discussion, I’m attaching two documents that include the input provided from the IRT so far.

(1)     A detailed account of all IRT feedback submitted, in table format; and

(2)     A high-level summary of IRT feedback as a markup on the proposal document.

On Tuesday, I’m planning to start at the top of the document and we will go through your feedback section by section, and discuss proposed talking points and questions for the PSWG (and proposed edits, if you have any at this stage). The goal of this exercise is to compile a list of significant issues (and proposed changes/solutions) the IRT would like to present to the PSWG for discussion in Johannesburg. We hope to be able to complete this exercise and have a document ready to share with the PSWG before 23 June.

As an update on ICANN59 planning, we are still working to secure space for an IRT-PSWG meeting. Due to the late date, availability is a challenge, but we will find a space. We have a tentative spot for Tuesday, 27 June, 14:15-15:00 local time (UTC+2). The room we have available for this time slot is quite small and lacks meeting technical capabilities (microphones, etc), so we are working to find any other better alternative before sending out a meeting invitation. If this is our best option, we will likely run the call as a regular IRT meeting, with audio connected via Adobe Connect.

To aid our planning, if you are planning to attend this meeting in person, could you please let me know?

Thanks so much in advance, and I look forward to meeting with you on Tuesday. If you have additional comments on the PSWG proposal between now and Tuesday, please share them on the list.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.icann.org&data=02%7C01%7CAlex_Deacon%40mpaa.org%7C35b3ea4da2154888d10408d4af38d5a7%7C17e50b56d5dd439b962acc7ecd9ab7fe%7C0%7C0%7C636326107102005227&sdata=fTqd1yyRF%2BVOP5L5xyeU%2FUenkUVahKTRh5lvjopqWeE%3D&reserved=0>