[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Action Required by EOD Wednesday] last call for input on PSWG proposal, labeling/escrow poll

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Tue Jun 20 15:41:53 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for your active participation on the Privacy/Proxy IRT call today. As mentioned on the call, please provide any final feedback on the PSWG discussion document (for distribution to the PSWG on Thursday for discussion at ICANN59) no later than your EOD tomorrow, Wednesday, 21 June. The draft document is attached.

Per our discussion on RDDS labeling, please complete the linked poll no later than your EOD Thursday, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WZRFV3P. Your answers on the labeling questions will be used to finalize the draft specification for the first discussion draft of the PPAA, which the IRT is expected to begin reviewing in July. The poll also includes two questions related to data escrow. These questions are intended to solicit initial IRT opinions only, as this topic will be discussed again in more detail on a future IRT call (likely in early July).

Safe travels to all of you who are traveling to ICANN59, and I hope you all have a great rest of your week.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>