[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Discussion document, proposed agenda for PP IRT/PSWG meeting at ICANN59

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Thu Jun 22 12:59:25 UTC 2017

Nick and Fabien,

Attached, you will find a markup of the PSWG's LEA disclosure framework proposal, including items that the IRT wishes to discuss during the face-to-face in J'burg.

The most substantive topics are in Sections 1.4, 1.5, 3.1 and 3.2.1. Given the very short 45-minute meeting time, I'd suggest that discussion start on those points so that time isn't lost during the F2F on some of the more minor suggested edits.

As you know, I am not traveling to ICANN59, but I will be dialed in. Jennifer Gore is going to be the staff facilitator, as logistics may make it difficult to facilitate remotely.

Proposed Agenda

*        Intro (Jennifer Gore)

*        IRT overview of proposed discussion topics (IRT members Roger Carney and Eric Rokobauer have offered to lead)

*        IRT/PSWG discussion

*        Next steps-Plan for IRT/PSWG refinement of draft framework as materials are prepared for public comment

Meeting Details

*        Tuesday, 27 June, 1415-1500 local time

*        Location: Boardroom 3 (Note-this is a very small room that seats approximately 24 people. Seating preference will be given to IRT and PSWG members and staff facilitator)

*        Remote participation link: https://participate.icann.org/ppirt

*        Phone bridge information will be distributed in separate meeting invite.

We look forward to what we hope will be a productive discussion and thank you and your team for your help in securing meeting space and logistics on-site. If you have questions or suggestions in the interim, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>