[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Discussion document, proposed agenda for PP IRT/PSWG meeting at ICANN59

DiBiase, Gregory dibiase at amazon.com
Thu Jun 22 20:30:22 UTC 2017

+1

From: gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Roger D Carney
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:16 AM
To: gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Discussion document, proposed agenda for PP IRT/PSWG meeting at ICANN59

+1

From: gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org> [mailto:gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Amy Bivins
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:31 AM
To: gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org<mailto:gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org>

Hi Sarah,

I'll answer, but also encourage others to weigh in. In short, the discussion on the calls was that the initial 24-hour period for reviewing all requests that come in was too short, which is why the change was suggested there. There did not seem to be any suggestion to change the action period for "high priority" requests following the initial review period (in this instance, the total time from receipt of request to a required action would be two business days + 24 hours).

Hope this helps!

Amy