[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda, questions for Privacy/Proxy IRT meeting on 11 March

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri Mar 10 22:03:27 UTC 2017

Hi Steve and all,

1.       For the document for Part 1-the third-party requests document-the
rows that do not include a specific question for the IRT include relevant
background information, providing context for questions that come later.
You'll see in the slides tomorrow that we are planning to talk about the
background-the known requirements from the Final Report for each type of
request, in most cases, which lead to the questions we are asking. I hope
this format is useful.

2.       Thank you for this feedback on the overall approach. We can discuss
this more tomorrow. The "who can submit a request" question is focused on
request types designed for certain entities (IP holders/representatives or
LEA) and was not intended as a proposal to limit eligibility for other types
of requests/abuse reports.

3.       For Part 2 of the agenda, we do not have any information to share
with you as of today. Please think about questions you may want to ask the
PSWG-we expect this will be more of a discussion than a presentation because
there is no document to review yet.

Best,

Amy