[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [For Discussion on IRT call tomorrow] Full Privacy/Proxy Accreditation Policy, IRT review version v1

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Mar 27 19:52:56 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Apologies for the late distribution--the draft privacy/proxy accreditation
policy document is attached, for a brief introductory discussion on our IRT
call tomorrow (at 1500 UTC).

Our call tomorrow will be extremely brief-I want to quickly explain the
changes that have been made to this document since we discussed the first
version of the Policy outline (you'll notice this document is significantly
shorter). After that, we will adjourn to give you time to thoroughly review
the document for a full discussion next week.

Best,

Amy

Amy E. Bivins

Registrar Policy Services Manager

Registrar Services and Industry Relations

Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551

Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104

Email: amy.bivins at icann.org

www.icann.org