[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Results of IRT poll on PP de-accreditation, next steps

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Thu May 4 14:00:33 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for your participation in last week's Privacy/Proxy IRT call and
the recent poll regarding Privacy/Proxy Provider de-accreditation. A summary
of the input received on the call and in the poll is attached.

Based on this initial feedback, ICANN is developing an initial proposal for
discussion based on the proposed "Option 1." We aim to have this ready for
continued IRT discussions in late May.

As a reminder, our IRT meeting for next week, 9 May, is canceled due to the
GDD Summit. We will re-convene on 16 May.

Best,

Amy

Amy E. Bivins

Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager

Registrar Services and Industry Relations

Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551

Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104

Email: amy.bivins at icann.org

www.icann.org