[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Fwd: [Ext] Update: PPSAI Disclosure Framework

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri May 12 19:46:55 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the update below from Nick Shorey regarding the timeline of the GAC's review of the PSWG proposal.

Best,
Amy

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nick Shorey <lists at nickshorey.com<mailto:lists at nickshorey.com>>
Date: May 12, 2017 at 9:56:04 AM EDT
To: Amy Bivins <amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>>
Subject: [Ext] Update: PPSAI Disclosure Framework

Hi Amy,

Hope you're well. Please can you share this update with the members of the IRT.

The draft principles developed by the PSWG for the disclosure framework has now been circulated to the GAC for approval. Due to a busy schedule of ITU meetings affecting many GAC representatives, the deadline has been extended to 2nd June.

If approval is given, I then hope to issue this to the IRT on 3rd June.

Please accept my apologies for the delays.

Kind regards,

Nick

Nick Shorey
Phone: +44 (0) 7552 455 988
Email: lists at nickshorey.com<mailto:lists at nickshorey.com>
Skype: nick.shorey
Twitter: @nickshorey
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nicklinkedin[linkedin.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_nicklinkedin&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=uerz4ckt1v4Qhbv-TplkjKTey9bgtdWrvLyZDu0mXuk&m=YKaAC9NVhDgINYdskZ3HWfdVua97ZWrRRO7FnRuSHg4&s=pIOxenEl6DaT2jwOSxUTvzJ-OGIwnqq5GqaxHohkxt8&e=>
Web: www.nickshorey.com[nickshorey.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nickshorey.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=uerz4ckt1v4Qhbv-TplkjKTey9bgtdWrvLyZDu0mXuk&m=YKaAC9NVhDgINYdskZ3HWfdVua97ZWrRRO7FnRuSHg4&s=1BgIdXGiU8ZYhRc06ktnN8lyHnUXe39dKVRBSp3Pc18&e=>