[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda for Privacy/Proxy IRT call, 30 May

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri May 26 15:09:48 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

On our next Privacy/Proxy IRT call, scheduled for Tuesday, 30 May, at 1400 UTC, we will discuss the following:

*        Update regarding the Registrar Subteam's work on RDDS labeling (Francisco Arias, Technical Services, will be joining us for this discussion);

*        Discussion of IRT feedback on draft applicant guide.

If there are any additional topics you wish to raise, please let me know by responding to the list. I summarize the input we have received to date on the draft applicant guide, but because Monday is a holiday and the meeting is early Tuesday in the US, today is the cutoff for sharing material that will be incorporated into the slide deck.

Thanks so much for your participation, and I look forward to speaking with you on Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

Best,

Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>