[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Review SPECIFICATION 2: CUSTOMER DATA ACCURACY PROGRAM SPECIFICATION

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Tue Nov 14 01:31:42 UTC 2017

Isn’t that exactly what the final report envisions?

Sent from Darcy's iPhone. Please excuse errors.

On Nov 8, 2017, at 02:54, theo geurts <gtheo at xs4all.nl> wrote:

Hi all,

A question to the IRT and staff.

SPECIFICATION 2: CUSTOMER DATA ACCURACY PROGRAM SPECIFICATION

I think I understand most of the requirements here. What am I not sure of,
as it is fuzzy, what is a provider supposed to do when Registrant activates
a privacy service for a domain name that is* already* registered, has*
not *been
transferred and has *not* received updates?

Currently, I think the language says the provider shall do *nothing* except
turning on the privacy service.

Do we agree this is how it should work?

Thanks,

Theo Geurts

Below the current language in the agreement.

Except as provided for in Section 3 below, within fifteen (15) days of (i)
the registration
of a Registered Name for which Provider is providing the Services, (ii) the
transfer of
the sponsorship of a Registered Name for which Provider is providing the
Services, or
(iii) any change in the Customer information associated with a Registered
Name for
which Provider is providing the Services, Provider will, with respect to
the Customer
account holder contact information related to such Registered Name: