[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials, action items from 17 Oct Privacy/Proxy IRT call

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Oct 25 11:42:05 UTC 2017

Caitlin

While we’ve made quite a bit of progress on this over the last while a full review will take time and in our case at least I will need to get several other members of our team to look at everything. Add to that other obligations, plus the week+ long ICANN meeting I don’t think the November 14th deadline is workable

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon