[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials, action items from 17 Oct Privacy/Proxy IRT call

Theo Geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 25 12:55:58 UTC 2017

That's a good suggestion Michele. Glancing over all the documents, minus
the data retention spec it is still a hefty read.

Personally I put everything into "user stories", so I get a complete
overview of all actors involved on an operational level. Which is a ton
of work of at least two weeks. But it will reveal drafting issues real
fast.

Theo