[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda for tomorrow's privacy/proxy IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Sep 18 17:25:55 UTC 2017

Hi, All,

This is a reminder that we will continue to discuss draft v2 of the PP Applicant Guide on tomorrow's IRT call. I'll do a quick recap of the input we've received so far (including from this past week on the list) and then we will continue discussing the draft accreditation application and the fees proposal.

Please come prepared with your comments and feedback-as this is our only topic we will have plenty of time to discuss. We should also have a more detailed list of the proposed evaluation criteria for the accreditation process ready to send to you soon-hopefully by the end of this week.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>