[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda for tomorrow's privacy/proxy IRT call

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Tue Sep 19 13:41:11 UTC 2017

I'm sorry but I can't attend today's call.

Darcy

Sent from Darcy's iPhone. Please excuse errors.

On Sep 19, 2017, at 06:16, Margie Milam <margiemilam at fb.com> wrote:

Hi-

I am sorry, I won’t be able to attend today’s call.

Margie

*From: *<gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Amy Bivins <
amy.bivins at icann.org>
*Date: *Monday, September 18, 2017 at 1:26 PM
*To: *"gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org" <gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org>
*Subject: *[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda for tomorrow's privacy/proxy IRT
call

Hi, All,

This is a reminder that we will continue to discuss draft v2 of the PP
Applicant Guide on tomorrow’s IRT call. I’ll do a quick recap of the input
we’ve received so far (including from this past week on the list) and then
we will continue discussing the draft accreditation application and the
fees proposal.

Please come prepared with your comments and feedback—as this is our only
topic we will have plenty of time to discuss. We should also have a more
detailed list of the proposed evaluation criteria for the accreditation
process ready to send to you soon—hopefully by the end of this week.

Best,

Amy

*Amy E. Bivins*

Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager

Registrar Services and Industry Relations

Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551

Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104

Email: amy.bivins at icann.org

www.icann.org
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.icann.org&d=DwMFAg&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=_4XWSt8rUHZPiRG6CoP4Fnk_CCk4p550lffeMi3E1z8&m=Tp-1pF6wN2l2_NQQufNIJHUMrtE6xKdmEADzuAnfoz0&s=uJe74c1ysmj4hSYmu_SUD4mlEuAKLiwtma7WBTawHjY&e=>