[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] CANCELLED: PPSAI IRT meeting - Tuesday, September 26

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Tue Sep 26 00:45:37 UTC 2017

Thank you Darcy,
I will go ahead and note your apology for this meeting.

Kind regards,
Michelle

From: <gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Darcy Southwell <darcy.southwell at endurance.com<mailto:darcy.southwell at endurance.com>>
Date: Monday, September 25, 2017 at 5:57 PM
To: "gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org<mailto:gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org>" <gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org<mailto:gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] CANCELLED: PPSAI IRT meeting - Tuesday, September 26

I am also unable to attend on 3 October. My apologies.

Darcy Southwell | Compliance Officer

M: +1 503-453-7305 │ Skype: darcy.enyeart

[https://www.endurance.com/wp-content/themes/endurance/assets/images/endurance-header-logo.png]