[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] PP IRT meeting cancelled next week

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri Apr 6 18:00:05 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The privacy/proxy IRT meeting scheduled for next Tuesday, 10 April, has been canceled, because new materials are still being finzlied for IRT review. The several recent cancelations will impact our overall timeline and projected date for proceeding to public comment.

We will provide updated materials for IRT review as soon as they are ready, and I hope to be able to update you next week on overall status/timeline issues.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>