[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Notes, action items from today's PP IRT meeting--feedback requested by 27 April

Chris Pelling chris at netearth.net
Mon Apr 30 19:45:29 UTC 2018

I also agree with Sara's, Eric and Theo points.

Sent by Chris on the move.
-------- Original message --------From: theo geurts <gtheo at xs4all.nl> Date: 30/04/2018  20:28  (GMT+00:00) To: gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org, Eric Rokobauer <eric.rokobauer at endurance.com> Subject: Re: [Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Notes, action items from today's PP IRT meeting--feedback requested by 27 April

    Agreed with Eric and Sara, 4.2.6, we could move that one around
      some.
    4.2.2.5, I rather keep it in, it does not hurt and I 100% agree,
      democracy is not a given.

    Theo

    On 30-4-2018 21:05, Eric Rokobauer