[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Ext] Re: Updated PP De-Accreditation Procedure Document Attached for IRT review

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:10:58 UTC 2018

Seems to me this is a simple case of caveat emptor! The P/P provider
covenants that it has sold a service for which it is fully qualified to
sell and provide, so far as that is required.

The P/P customer accepts and covenants it has acquired the service in good
faith and credit.

P/P is not a baseline requirement pertaining stability and security of the
DNS but an add-on choice. If the P/P provider turns out to be a scofflaw
then the most that should happen is to *take due care* the P/P customer be
given *due notice* that they bought a bill of goods and what is coming at
them. And if they still need the conservation the service offers then they
ought to go find another P/P service provider in good standing.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*