[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Status update on PP Legal Review

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Fri Aug 17 18:11:57 UTC 2018

Thanks for this update Amy.  I look forward to our call, whenever it is held.

Since the IRT has been in virtual stasis for some six months now, and since the external legal review you refer to is close to two months tardy (Akram had indicated it should be completed before the end of June), I hope we can avoid losing yet more time.  Can you plan to circulate the "items for discussion" as well as any accompanying documents well in advance of our next call, so that we can seek to take action on them then without further delay?  Thanks.

Steve Metalitz

On behalf of Coalition for Online Accountability (COA) | www.onlineaccountability.net