[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Request for IRT Feedback: LEA Framework Specification, Receipt Process's Application to High Priority Requests

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 5 17:31:54 UTC 2018

Agreed Sara,

It seems, or at least, we create a suggestion that if process X is
followed, disclosure will happen, that is not the case, and never has
been the case, providers must follow due process, always.

If we create a set of LEA procedures, they need to realistic and clear
and never put a provider in a position where contractual agreements put
pressure on a provider to comply with applicable law. But the first step
in this process is to figure out if we are not out of scope as an IRT to
create such procedures.

Theo