[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials for tomorrow's PP IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Feb 12 17:23:47 UTC 2018

Hello, All,

In advance of tomorrow's IRT call, I'm attaching the updated PP Policy document (in both clean and redline versions) and the de-accreditation process document in redline.

Tomorrow we're planning to walk through the updates to these documents since we've last discussed them, and then we'll leave them open for your feedback.

Following up on the discussion on the list this past week, we've seen significant discussion of the LEA disclosure framework. I don't believe that Peter is available tomorrow to join us, so we should wait until he is available (hopefully next week) to discuss. If, despite the progression of this discussion, we are unable to reach agreement on the topic, we will flag the various suggestions and views raised by IRT members for public comment.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>