[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Request for IRT Feedback: LEA Framework Specification, Receipt Process's Application to High Priority Requests

Lindsay Hamilton-Reid Lindsay.Hamilton-Reid at fasthosts.com
Tue Feb 13 10:00:54 UTC 2018

No, I was not suggesting that but if the registrar is listed on the WHOIS, then that is another avenue for LEAs to contact them.  As I said, I am sure most registrars have regular dealings with LEAs and have their own methods of contact.  I know we do.

Lindsay Hamilton-Reid
Senior Legal Counsel
Direct: +44 (0)1452 509145  |  Mobile: 07720 091147  |  Email: Lindsay.Hamilton-Reid at 1and1.co.uk<mailto:Lindsay.Hamilton-Reid at 1and1.co.uk>
www.fasthosts.co.uk<http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/>  www.1and1.co.uk<http://www.1and1.co.uk/>

[fh-1and1]

© 2015 All rights reserved. Fasthosts is the trading name of Fasthosts Internet Limited. Company registration no. 03656438. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2EX. VAT no. 720821857. 1&1 is the trading name of 1&1 Internet Limited. Company registration no. 03953678. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2EX. VAT no. 752539027.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy or use any part of it - please delete all copies immediately and notify 1&1 on 0844 335 1211 or Fasthosts on 0333 0142 700. Any statements, opinions or information in this message are provided by the author, not on behalf of 1&1 and/or Fasthosts, unless subsequently confirmed by an individual who is authorised to represent 1&1 and/or Fasthosts.

[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/fasthosts-internet-ltd>[twitter]<https://twitter.com/Fasthosts>[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/fasthostsinternet>[gplus]<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107582097021398424605/+fasthosts/posts>[blog]<http://blogs.fasthosts.co.uk/>[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/Fasthostsinternet>