[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] PPAA Reporting Specification Attached for IRT review

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Wed Feb 14 11:08:58 UTC 2018

As this adds a whole new level of bureaucracy to the already highly
manual amount of work that abuse departments have to deal with and as it
is something that only applies to privacy service providers and not to
registrars, we should aim at making this as lightweight as possible. We
should not require additional implementatation work or APIs, a quarterly
or even annual email to ICANN should be sufficient.

Volker