[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] PPAA Reporting Specification Attached for IRT review

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Feb 14 15:03:58 UTC 2018

Theo

I imagine for a large registrar / PP provider that the volume of requests might mean they’ve already got something in place or can rationalise doing it.
At the moment our PP provider is small and the volume of requests and complaints we get related to it is miniscule so anything beyond an Excel file simply isn’t a runner

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon