[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] PPAA Reporting Specification Attached for IRT review

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Fri Feb 16 16:50:36 UTC 2018

Well such a deviation should be taken care of by the aggregator in its
report.

And while I agree this is useless data, it is part of the
recommendations made by the PDP, so our job is not to question them but
to make them as painless as possible from an implementation standpoint.
Just send it along with your registrars' certificate of compliance,
another of these useless documents we need to send every year.

Volker