[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Summary, action items from today's PP IRT call

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 22 21:03:50 UTC 2018

Agreed, the time we have to invest due to GDPR is weighing heavy on
contracted parties and I am pretty sure no one expected we had to deep
dive so hard into all these models and many many calls. Did the T&T even
reach quorum yesterday? The last meeting it was me and Roger Carney as
the only attendees. IRT's and WG's are suffering due to the GDPR, I
think we are asking too much of the volunteer workforce here.

The meeting in PR, 18:30 till 20:00 for the PPSAI, I cannot believe
that. My first meeting starts at 8 am that day. Is it normal ICANN staff
works from 8 am to 8 pm? I do not find it normal as we do not get paid.
This is getting close to slave labor here.

Theo