[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials, action items from today's IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri Jan 12 14:08:55 UTC 2018

Hello, All,

This is a reminder to please submit any additional feedback you have on the topics outlined below to the list this week.

For Tuesday's meeting, we will review the IRT's comments on the contract specifications (with the exception of the data escrow specification-we expect to have an updated version of that ready for the IRT's review in the next week or so). Based on the comments list, it appears that we should be able to finish reviewing the comments on the specs on Tuesday's call.

Have a great weekend, and I look forward to speaking with you on Tuesday.

Best,
Amy