[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Summary of today's privacy/proxy IRT call, IRT action items

Theo Geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 18 18:52:20 UTC 2018

Agreed with Sara,

If we are creating new policy, we should move that to the GNSO Council;
this is not within the scope of an IRT to create policy.

Regarding WG recommendations.
The recommendations are usually a result of a very long deliberation
process, so we need to be careful.
Flagging it for the comment period is not sufficient.

If for whatever reason a recommendation is no longer deemed adequate,
then it should be moved to the GNSO Council, we should not overstep our
mandate as an IRT.

Thanks,

Theo