[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Updated PP De-Accreditation Procedure Document Attached for IRT review

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Wed Jul 25 13:37:22 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Attached you will find a new draft of the PP De-accreditation and transition procedure, updated based on IRT feedback and our final (prior to public comment) internal review. If you have any further questions or comments on this document, please send them to the list.

We're nearly finished with the final editing/review process for the applicant guide and fees document, as well (there will be copy edits but no significant substantive changes). I'll send those to the list as soon as they are complete, likely before the end of this week.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>