[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Ext] Re: Updated PP De-Accreditation Procedure Document Attached for IRT review

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Thu Jul 26 13:03:36 UTC 2018

Hi Theo,

Thanks for your feedback.

This was drafted to try to accommodate both types of situations, though, practically speaking, it seems probable that in most cases this would often involve an inter-registrar transfer.

There's nothing explicit in the document that would require obtaining consent from the registrar to a provider-provider bulk transfer under the same registrar. Do you (and others) think this should be an explicit requirement?

Best,
Amy