[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Ext] Re: Updated PP De-Accreditation Procedure Document Attached for IRT review

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Tue Jul 31 12:30:40 UTC 2018

Again. Agree with Theo.  Use of the word “transfer” is confusing and problematic.  We need to be able to reassign the service, contract with a new provider.  Actual transfers would seem to be a dead last option. We don’t want to penalize the customer just because the P/P service changes.

Sara

Sent from my iPhone. Apologies for typos and/or brevity.