[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda for Tuesday's PP IRT meeting

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Fri Jun 1 19:46:36 UTC 2018

I will not be able to attend Tuesday’s call.  Please note my apologies.

Thanks,

Sara

sara bockey
sr. policy manager | GoDaddy™
sbockey at godaddy.com<mailto:sbockey at godaddy.com>  480-366-3616
skype: sbockey

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.